Tees Valley Development Plans
November 22 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Tees Valley Development Plans | Event
We’re back in Tees Valley for an evening of networking and insights as we gather over a hundred industry professionals to connect and hear from some of the regions key players. We’ll be hearing exclusive insights, procurement opportunities and future plans through a series of presentations with projects such as the Centre Square office development in Middlesbrough and the TeesAMP set to be a key focus of the event.
Partnering with the UK’s leading provider of construction and property conferences will enable you to reap commercial benefits and rewards. Through having a strong brand presence at the Tees Valley Development Plans event you can ensure you’re at the forefront of the regional industry, gain trust and loyalty with the regions biggest companies and develop strong connections with speakers and attendees to enable new business.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
VIP Speakers’ Dinner
Enjoy quality time after the event with the speakers, in a more relaxed environment. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting – helping you build stronger relationships. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Those attending the dinner include:
- Julie Gilhespie – Tees Valley Combined Authority
- Mark Ashall – Ashall Property
- Stephen Brown – TeesAMP
- Other Companies Attending: E.ON, Balfour Beatty, Womble Bond Dickinson
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Acklam Hall.
Tees Valley seems to be gaining momentum. It’s an area that is attracting a lot of attention, and they’re looking to prepare for a period of growth – as they attract investment into new industrial developments and drive jobs, housing and more. After a hugely successful event at the beginning of the year we’re back in Tees Valley to hear about the exciting projects set to happen and the future plans for the region – whilst plenty of networking time to meet industry professionals working in Tees Valley. Speakers include:
- Julie Gilhespie; Interim Managing Director at Tees Valley Combined Authority. She’ll be sharing the vision for the Tees Valley region, discussing the issues and barriers which they’re facing and the opportunities coming to the region and how you can get involved.
- Stephen Brown & Richard Scott; Tees Advanced Manufacturing Park (TeesAMP). TeesAMP is a ground-breaking project expected to bring 1,000 jobs to the region. They’ll be talking through the project – one of the largest commercial property projects of its kind in the UK.
- Mark Ashall; Director of Ashall Projects. He’ll be talking about their portfolio including the 210,000 sq ft Centre Square development in Middlesbrough set to see the creation of Grade A office accommodation and leisure use including bars and restaurants which will create 1,500 new jobs.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1630 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)