This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
TeesAMP & Tees Valley Development Plans
November 22 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
TeesAMP & Tees Valley Development Plans | Event
We’re back in Tees Valley for an evening of networking and insights as we gather 100+ industry professionals to connect and hear from some of the regions key players. We’ll be hearing exclusive insights, procurement opportunities and future plans through a series of presentations with a focus on the fantastic opportunities the Tees Advanced Manufacturing Park (TeesAMP) will have on the region. The scheme is set to have a major impact, creating thousands of new jobs – which in turn is leading to new infrastructure, regeneration and development across the region, and we’ll hear about the project and those being enabled due to it’s creation, through a series of presentations.
Partnership Package Exhibition Stand Delegate Places Number of Packages Cost (+VAT) Conference Partner Yes 4 1 £2,500
View Package Details Exhibitor Package Yes 2 4 £1,500
View Package Details VIP Dinner Partner - 2 1 £1,000
View Package Details Programme Partner - 2 1 £500
View Package Details
VIP Speakers’ Dinner
Enjoy quality time after the event with the speakers, in a more relaxed environment. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting – helping you build stronger relationships. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Those attending the dinner include:
- Mark Ashall – Ashall Property
- Stephen Brown – TeesAMP
- Tony Parkinson – Middlesbrough Council
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Cool Blue Brand Comms, Womble Bond Dickinson
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Acklam Hall.
Tees Valley seems to be gaining momentum. It’s an area that is attracting a lot of attention, and they’re looking to prepare for a period of growth – as they attract investment into new industrial developments and drive jobs, housing and more. After a hugely successful event at the beginning of the year we’re back in Tees Valley to hear about the exciting projects set to happen and the future plans for the region – whilst plenty of networking time to meet industry professionals working in Tees Valley. Speakers include:
- Julie Gilhespie; Interim Managing Director at Tees Valley Combined Authority. She’ll be sharing the vision for the Tees Valley region, discussing the issues and barriers which they’re facing and the opportunities coming to the region and how you can get involved.
- Tony Parkinson; Chief Executive at Middlesbrough Council. He’ll be sharing the future vision for Middlesbrough, potential developments and land which they’re looking to use to create jobs, homes and drive the economy.
- Stephen Brown & Richard Scott; Tees Advanced Manufacturing Park (TeesAMP). TeesAMP is a ground-breaking project expected to bring 1,000 jobs to the region. They’ll be talking through the project – one of the largest commercial property projects of its kind in the UK.
- Mark Ashall; Director of Ashall Projects. He’ll be talking about their portfolio including the 210,000 sq ft Centre Square development in Middlesbrough set to see the creation of Grade A office accommodation and leisure use including bars and restaurants which will create 1,500 new jobs.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1630 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)