West of England Economic Growth Conference
November 8 @ 0800hrs - 1700hrs
West of England Economic Growth Conference | Event
The West of England’s Future Starts Here
With an economy worth over £31 billion per year, a population of over 1 million people and over 43,000 businesses, the opportunity for growth is enormous. The foundations have been put in place by the Combined Authority, the LEP and Cities and with the election of the new Metro Mayor the region is all set to start a massive growth cycle.
The West of England Economic Growth Conference is the region’s biggest business event of 2017 and brings together public and private sector leaders to discuss and debate the key business themes and opportunities for growth.
- Join the conversation on regional economic growth
- Gain insights from public sector and Blue Chip company leaders
- Network with key players, businesses and professionals
- Access opportunities unique to this event and delegate group
- Increase your understanding of the West of England business landscape
Book your Tickets here
Sessions and speakers
An outstanding line-up of keynotes and sessions is already confirmed, with more to come. Speakers include:
|Mayor Marvin Rees
Bristol City Council
|Karin Smith MP
Sir Peter Hendy
Managing Director, City & Country CONFIRMED
Increase your understanding of five key West of England business topics. Have your say on the region’s economic roadmap in conference debate sessions.
- Why a combined authority?
- Improving transport
- Delivering housing
- Developing skills
- Growing the economy
For full details please visit: westofenglandeconomicgrowthconference.com