Northern Ireland Development Plans
May 20 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Belfast Castle, Belfast
Northern Ireland Development Plans | Event
Our first visit to Northern Ireland of 2019 will see us build on last years’ exceptional conference – and we’ll once again be gathering over 120 business professionals and decision makers all interested in investing, developing and working within Belfast and Northern Ireland. From major regeneration schemes to large residential developments and University estate masterplans we’re set to hear from some key stakeholders within the built environment industry alongside hours of networking. Speakers include:
- Belfast Harbour; There is some major development planned around Belfast Port and Harbour including a £250m development regenerating 20-acres of ex-shipping land in Belfast City Centre. Michael will be sharing details of the masterplan for the City Quays area and the future vision for the Port.
- Invest Northern Ireland; The regional business development agency’s role within Northern Ireland is to grow the economy – helping attract new business, new investment and new development to the country, and William will talk about how they’re doing that and how you can collaboratively work alongside Invest NI and their development strategies.
- Bywater Properties. Bywater are leading the £400m transformation of the Smithfield regeneration project which will see the area turned into a vibrant new area full of thriving offices and retail space.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||Sold Out|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||Sold Out|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets **SOLD OUT**
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Belfast Harbour
- Bywater Properties
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, H&J Martin, Scape Procure, Virgin Media, Henry Brothers, Perfect Circle, FP McCann, McLaughlin & Harvey, Farrans, HLM Architects
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Deane’s Meatlocker. **SOLD OUT**