This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Bournemouth Development Plans 2018
October 9 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Bournemouth Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined at the Bournemouth Development Plans Conference by some fantastic speakers who’ll provide an abundance of market insights and outline their ongoing and future development plans within the region – and how you can get involved. There are some major regeneration schemes happening across the region and our speakers will present on how they’re going to be contributing to the future vision for the region, and there will be plenty of networking time with over 120 delegates to make connects with.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Lorna Carver – Dorset LEP
- Philip Broadhead – Bournemouth Borough Council
- Bill Cotton – Bournemouth Borough Council
- Edwin Davies – The Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Trust
- Other Companies: Marisco South, Terence O’Rourke, E.ON, Balfour Beatty, Trowers & Hamlins, Mildren Construction, Brymor Construction, Morgan Sindall Investments, VINCI Construction, Sir Robert McAlphine, Clinical Guardians, Curl la Tourelle Head, Bournemouth Development Company, S333 Architecture and Urbanism
There is only 1 ticket remaining for the VIP dinner!
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 20 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue The Hilton Hotel.
We’re back to Bournemouth for the second time this year – which highlights the huge opportunities in the region at the moment. We were blown away by the amount of development happening in Bournemouth and Poole, and we’re bringing together public and private sector leaders once more to share an update on development plans and hear about some of the biggest schemes planned for the region, and importantly, how you can get involved with them. Speakers include:
- Bill Cotton; Head of Environment & Economy and Cllr Philip Broadhead; Cabinet Member for Economic Growth. They’ll be sharing an update of the exciting plans for Bournemouth – which is going through a transformational period. Several sites have been highlighted for development and they’ll be talking through their plans and also looking to engage with potential investment and development partners.
- Edwin Davies; Associate Director of Capital & Estates and Richard Renaut; Chief Operating Officer at The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Trust. They’ll be sharing an overview of their current estates portfolio and the future development plans within the pipelines.
- Lorna Carver; Director of the Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP). She’ll be talking about the crucial work the LEP are doing in the region to drive education and skills, boost housing numbers and open up development land to ensure economic growth within the region.
We hope to be in a position to confirm additional speakers soon.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)