This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Bournemouth Development Plans
Wednesday, 9th October 2019 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Hilton Hotel, Bournemouth, Terrace Rd, BH2 5EL
Bournemouth Development Plans | Event
We’re back in Bournemouth for our annual visit where we’ll once again be bringing the construction and property industry together with well over 120 senior professionals set to attend. The key influencers from the region’s biggest companies will descent on Bournemouth to network and make new commercially-rewarding relationships before we hear from some exceptional speakers, with some of the topics set to be discussed including….
- Exclusive insight from Bournemouth Christchurch Poole Council into the 20-year vision for the region and the major developments, timeframes and procurement opportunities surrounding it.
- Fresh intel on 16 key development sites identified for mass regeneration and development being led by Bournemouth Development Company.
- With £100m in investment opportunities in the pipeline over the coming years Bourne Asset Management will share details on their investment plans.
- Bournemouth Churches Housing Associations plans to accelerate their development across the region – branching out across the South West and East.
Bournemouth is at an exciting period of its journey as the region looks to enhance its position as a premiere destination to work, live and visit. The joint-venture partnership between the Council and Morgan Sindall Investments is starting to see the strategic vision for the area being actioned – and the councils are now working hand in hand, as regions including Poole are set to undergo transformational growth over the coming years. There is set to be a phlethora of opportunities to work in the region and our speakers will share details on how to get involved.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximum brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the region. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industry’s biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|