This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Brighton & Sussex Development Plans
July 2 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Hilton Brighton Metropole, Brighton, Kings Rd,BN1 2FU
Brighton & Sussex Development Plans | Event
We’re back in Brighton for our annual visit where we’ll once again be bringing the industry together with over 120 construction and property professionals set to attend. The key influencers from the region’s biggest companies will descend on The Hilton in Brighton to network and make new commercially-rewarding relationships before we hear from some exceptional speakers, with some of the topics set to be discussed including…
- Fresh information on the joint venture between Hyde Housing and Brighton Council as they deliver mass housing across the city.
- Information on the £4bn+ being invested into the South East by Network Rail over the next 5 years’.
- Discover the latest information on the Brighton Marina transformation which includes a mix of development types, eight new buildings and a 28-storey tower.
- How your firm can get involved in the £1bn+ Capital Programme at Gatwick Airport, and future plans beyond their 2023.
- Details on the Council’s bid to transform a 2.2 hectare brownfield site which will be a catalyst for wider growth.
- Update into the University of Brighton’s campus masterplan and details on what their estate strategy will be post-2021
Brighton is going through a real growth period – it’s attracting more and more investment, which is of course leading to some exciting developments and regeneration across the wider Sussex region. With so many exciting discussions ongoing the need to network is at an all-time high, with exclusive information on future developments, the state of the market and procurement opportunities all available to be uncovered through networking and attending the event. Come and strengthen existing relationships and make new commercial connections and win new business in Brighton!
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
After Event VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Come and join:
- Gatwick Airport
- John F Hunt Group
- Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Other speakers to be confirmed
- Other Companies Attending: Airey Miller Partnership, Balfour Beatty, Gallagher, Perfect Circle, Landsec, Malcolm Hollis, Hurley Palmer Flatt
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: The Coal Shed.
VIP Dinner Partner
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximum brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the region. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industry’s biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||Sold Out|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||Sold Out|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||Sold Out|