This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Brighton & Sussex Development Plans 2018
Wednesday, 5th September 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Hilton Brighton Metropole, Brighton
Brighton & Sussex Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Brighton who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the biggest projects set to happen in Brighton, Hove and Sussex. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include the transformation of Edward Street into a thriving leisure Quarter in Brighton and much more.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- Barry Jessup – First Base
- Martin Perry – Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club
- Ross Gilbert – QED
- Other Companies Attending: E.ON, Kier Construction, Peter Brett Associates
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: The Coal Shed
We’re excited to be in Brighton which seems to be booming at present. There’s a real buzz around the area of Brighton, Hove and Sussex – with a lot of inward investment conversations happening, whilst developers and investors have started to move out of London with Brighton an attractive location. We’ll be hearing about some of the ongoing and future development projects which could be happening in Brighton and the further Sussex region with speakers including:
- Max Woodford; Assistant Director for City Development and Regeneration at Brighton & Hove City Council. He’ll be giving an overview of the exciting developments set to happen in the City – from infrastructure projects to development zones and areas highlighted for regeneration and more.
- Barry Jessup; Director at First Base. They’ve developed a real reputation for delivering innovative buildings and Barry will share their ongoing and future pipeline developments. They’ve recently moved into Brighton with a planned residential development at Anston House and a planned transformation of Edward Street Quarter.
- Martin Perry; Chief Executive at Brighton and Hove Albion FC. As a Premier League club Brighton and Hove Albion are set to invest further into their training facilities and stadium – whilst they’re also looking to engage with developers and investors around the potential to develop on land they own around the AMEX Stadium
- Ross Gilbert; Managing Director at QED. They’re a development company focused on the transformation of brownfield sites through traditional urban regeneration and interim time-based projects and have been prolific in Brighton and Sussex in recent years. They’ll be talking about their future developments and how you can get involved.
We hope to be in a position to confirm additional speakers soon.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)