Dundee Development Plans 2018
Wednesday, 31st January 2018 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Dundee Development Plans 2018 | Event
We will be joined by some fantastic speakers in Dundee providing an abundance of market intel and outlining their development plans for the region.
Mike Galloway the City’s Director of Development will present to us on the Dundee Waterfront Scheme which is the biggest development in the City (with a £1billion redevelopment ongoing including the V&A Museum of Design). Mike will fill in the gaps with this scheme and also talk about what else the Council has planned in the future.
Springfield Properties is a housebuilder focused on developing a mix of private and affordable housing in Scotland. The Group operates through two divisions: Private Housing and Affordable and we have Annie Russell their Head of Land and Mark Hamilton, Group Architectural Director to discuss their schemes in Dundee and also across Scotland.
We hope to be in a position to confirm additional speakers shortly.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3 x 2||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3 x 2||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||N/A||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||Yes||5||1||£2500||View Package Details|
Buy a VIP ticket to this event and come to dinner straight after the event with the speakers. Great food, good wine and excellent conversation.
VIP Ticket Privileges
- Attendance at Speakers Dinner
- Reserved seating in the front two rows at the event
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
- Only 15 VIP tickets available at each event
- VIP Name Badges
- Maximum two VIP tickets per company
Dinner Venue – TBC
Come to dinner and join:
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)