Essex & South East Development Plans 2018
November 14 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Essex & South East Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Chelmsford who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. Discussions and presentations from the speakers will include an overview of their ongoing projects and future development plans including the exciting residential schemes by Weston Homes, and development zones which Essex County Council are looking to develop as they look to engage with the industry.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Other Companies Attending: E.ON, Balfour Beatty, Willmott Dixon
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue The New London.
We’re delighted to be in Chelmsford for the Essex and South East development plans conference where we’ll hear from some of the regions biggest names. With close proximity to London it’s clear why there is always a focus on Essex which has huge potential for economic growth, and council’s have started to team up to deliver joint plans to ensure strategies are aligned to enable the region as a whole to accelerate sustainable housing, create new jobs and drive new business whilst enabling current businesses to thrive. In Chelmsford we’ll be hearing from:
- Cllr Kevin Bentley; Deputy Leader of Essex County Council & Cabinet Member for Economic Growth, Skills, Infrastructure and Digital Economy. Her team facilitate and deliver a range of capital development projects within the City and she’ll be talking about the directly delivered Council projects ongoing and planned for the future and how development partners can get involved. One of the large projects she and her team are working on currently is the Waterside Regeneration scheme.
- Kate Willard; Head of Corporate Projects at Stobart Group. She’ll be talking about their ongoing plans including their new partnership with Ryanair at London Southend Airport who’re looking to investment around £300m which will create 750 on-site jobs a year.
- Nick Hulme; Chief Executive and STP Lead at East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust. He’ll be talking about their ongoing and future estates and property development plans and how those in the audience can get involved.
- Dawn Wylie; Land Director at Weston Homes. She’ll be speaking about Weston Home’s future plans including ambitious residential-led schemes in the region.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)