Glasgow Development Plans
Tuesday, 15th January 2019 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Glasgow Development Plans | Event
Our first Scottish event of 2019 will see us visit Glasgow where we’re expected to be joined by over 120 delegates for an evening of networking alongside exclusive insights from some of the regions biggest names. There will be plenty of time to make new connections and contacts throughout the networking periods before we hear presentations from speakers, which will include an overview of the future development plans and vision for the region from both the Scottish Government and Glasgow City Council and how Hub West Scotland are working alongside the public sector to create community and educational focused schemes in the country.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Other Companies Attending: E.ON, Balfour Beatty
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue TBC.
Glasgow is central to the economic success and growth of Scotland – and we’re delighted to be back there in early 2019 to once again bring together over 120 delegates who’ll be central to driving regeneration and development in the country. Investors, developers, regional authorities and those working within all sectors of the built environment industry will gather to not only connect and network but also hear from some of those leading that regeneration and development with speakers sharing presentations including:
- Angeline Robertson; Partnerships Director at Hub West Scotland. The private sector development company are working in partnership with the public sector within Scotland with the aim of developing projects with support local communities by creating local employment and educational opportunities and they’ll be talking about their ongoing and future plans.
- TBC; Glasgow City Council. The Council will be sharing an overview of their primary aims, visions and barriers and how those in the audience can get involved in contributing to the success of the city.
- TBC; Scottish Government. We’ll be hearing from a speaker TBC about how the Scottish Government will be contributing to the economic success of Glasgow and how they’ll be aiding the industry to maximise opportunities over the coming years.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)