This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Manchester Development Plans
October 28 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Manchester (Freemasons) Hall, Manchester, 36 Bridge St, M3 3BT
Manchester Development Plans | Event
Inward investment and development conversations in Manchester are at an all-time high, and the skyline is becoming unrecognisable. This event will once again bring together the industry to hear about future projects set to happen across the city as new projects continue to come to fruition like never before – and 180 delegates from the biggest firms will be in attendance. Alongside hours of networking we’ll also hear from some exceptional speakers including….
- Salboy – are behind some major Manchester schemes including the 17-storey Glass House which is proposed, and they’re now looking to move more into residential too.
- Wigan Council – they’re transforming the town, and with the arrival of NPR and HS2 to the region investment conversations are on the up. They’re currently looking to redevelop Wigan Pier and a 2.5 ha shopping centre.
- University of Salford – they’re actively seeking a development partner for their new £28m Theatre project and they’re looking to meet contractors to bring this scheme forward. They’ll also discuss their £800m masterplan which will have an incredible economic impact on Salford.
- Rochdale Development Agency – the Council’s development arm are unlocking new land on their 14 ongoing business parks, and are driving further development in their town which has already seen £500m pumped into the town centre.
Registration & Networking (15:30-16:45)
The event opens at 15:30 and you’ll receive a name badge, programme – with all delegate information, and an exclusive free development insights magazine. From here you’ll be welcome to use the free bar – with hot drinks, cold drinks and beer/wine available – and you can then network alongside other business professionals to make new commercially rewarding relationships with those within the industry.
Speaker Presentations (16:45-18:15)
We’ll then hear from an exceptional group of speakers who’ll all share a short presentation with exclusive information and insights into their ongoing work and their future development plans within the region.
Proceeding the short presentations (which will be distributed to all delegates after the event), will be a Q&A session led by our Chair – and this will be fully led by the audience with questions open to the floor. This will allow you to ask the key questions you’re wanting answering from those at the forefront of development and regeneration within the region.
Food & Networking (18:15-19:00)
After the presentations there will be a period to reflect and discuss the presentations, with a meet and greet with the speakers if you’re interested in discussing their presentations or future developments/projects, and the bar will once again be open with hot drinks, cold drinks, beer and wine. We’ll also be serving hot food with a delicious dish selected and served whilst you continue to make relationships stronger and meet new contacts in the industry.
After Event VIP Speakers’ Dinner
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Confirmed dinner guests include:
- John McCarthy – University of Salford
- Rebecca Heron – Wigan Council
- John Searle – Rochdale Borough Council
- Nick Russell – Salboy
- Innovation Fire Engineering
- Ridge & Partners
- Day Architectural
- Other Companies Attending: Bennetts Associates, Brabners, Perfect Circle, FRAME, Openreach, R&M Developments, Russells Construction and Willmott Dixon, Hawkins/Brown, Morgan Sindall, Pinsent Masons, Placefirst, Leep Utilities, Lifting Gear UK
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Hilton Manchester Deansgate.
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximum brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the region. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industry’s biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||Sold Out|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|