North West Development Plans
November 29 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
North West Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Manchester who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the biggest projects set to happen across the North West. Alongside 180+ delegates there will be plenty of networking before we see presentations on major commercial, residential and infrastructure schemes including the 1,500 home Handforth Garden Village scheme, the developments set to happen ahead of HS2’s arrival and more.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- Other Companies Attending: E.ON, Balfour Beatty
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Grafene.
There is always something happening in the North West. Our latest conference is set to deliver exactly the same, allowing you to network with hundreds of industry professionals, hear about exciting plans and exclusive insights on developers pipeline plans, and allow you to reap the commercial benefits of connecting you with business leaders and key decision makers. Speakers confirmed include:
- Frank Jordan; Executive Director for Place & Acting Chief Executive at Cheshire East Council. The region is set to see major opportunities for regeneration and development and that’s boosted further through the arrival of HS2. He’ll be speaking about their ambitious scheme at Handforth Garden Village, the regeneration of Crewe town centre and more.
- Eddie Smith; Strategic Director – Strategic Development at Manchester City Council. Manchester is seeing unprecedented levels of regeneration and development in and around the city and Eddie will talk about the ambitious plans they have, development zones they’re looking to transform and more.
We hope to confirm additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event VIP Speakers Dinner