North West Development Plans 2018
July 9 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
North West Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ll be joined by some fantastic speakers in Manchester who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the regions biggest projects. The speakers will present about their ongoing developments and future projects in the North West which include a £300m regeneration of Great Northern Square and Deansgate, a new printing facility in partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University, hotel developments and much more.
|Sponsorship Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||3m x 2m||4||1||£2500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Speakers TBC
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue TBC.
There is always something happening in Manchester. So far this year we’ve held two events in Manchester, with twelve public and private sector leaders discussing huge master plans, massive developments and ambitious visions for the region. Our latest conference is set to deliver exactly the same, allowing you to network with hundreds of industry professionals, hear about exciting plans and exclusive insights on developers pipeline plans, and allow you to reap the commercial benefits of connecting you with business leaders and key decision makers. Speakers confirmed include:
- Henry Brooks; Managing Director of Tatton Estate. They’ll be discussing their future plans in the area as well as giving an overview of their partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University to develop a 40,000 sq ft printing facility in the region.
- Alex Russell; Director at Property Alliance Group. Alex will be sharing their plans for the Manchester region and further afield with some exciting developments that they’re involved in set to be discussed.
- Rachel Wood; Managing Director at Sladen Estates. She’ll be giving an overview of their ongoing developments across the UK – including the retail site in Bury, whilst sharing details of future development plans and ways to get involved with Sladen.
- Ian Braithwaite; Estates Manager at Central Manchester Holdings / representing the Westbrook family. He’ll be sharing details of their portfolio in the North West and specifically the Northern Quarter, including their ongoing scheme on Thomas Street which is running through the planning process – with an application to be submitted in the next few months. He’ll also discuss further pipeline plans – including an exciting project on Chapel Street and another in Westhoughton.
- Robert Wolstenholme; Founder of Trilogy Real Estate. Robert will be sharing details of the exciting £300m regeneration the company have planned for the Great Northern Square and Warehouse which is set to receive a huge overhaul after receiving council backing for the scheme earlier this year.
We hope to be in a position to announce additional speakers soon.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)