This event has now passed. Check out our future evening and one day conferences here.
Northern Ireland Development Plans 2018
September 11 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Northern Ireland Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ve a fantastic speaker line-up for the Northern Ireland Development Plans Conference which will see a variety of presentations from public and private sector leaders and plenty of networking time to connect with industry professionals. We’ll hear about exciting development plans and opportunities for you to get involved in – including the largest development in Belfast which was given approval this week – and many other major schemes happening across the region to drive economic growth.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Come and join:
- David Mackey – The Carbon & Energy Fund Ireland
- John Glass – Translink
- Damien Toner – Queens University
- Sinead Grimes – Belfast City Council
- Other Companies: Faithful+Gould, GRAHAM, Balfour Beatty, Quigg Golden, Delabie UK, FCBStudios LLP, HLM Architects
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Deanes Meat Locker.
We’re excited for our first event in Northern Ireland of 2018 which sees us visit Belfast! Alongside hours of networking we’ll be hearing from some of the regions most senior civic and business leaders – discussing how they’ll be contributing to economic growth across the city through new developments, regeneration projects and schemes – and importantly how you can get involved. Speakers include:
- Sinead Grimes; Head of Investment Programme Delivery and Projects at Belfast City Council. She’ll be giving a great overview of the city of Belfast and some of the huge developments happening in the city. The Titanic Quarter is a key focus of development in the city, with other big projects creating plenty of traction such as the Paper Exchange development, Belfast Odyssey’s transformation, the £400m River Lagan riverside development and much more.
- Damien Toner; Director of Estates at Queens University. The University are implementing a major capital development programme designed to ensure a world-class facility. With over 250 buildings in their current portfolio their is always continued work happening at the higher education institution with future plans set to be shared on the future plans for the University.
- Michael Fitzpatrick; Acting Director of Estates. The Universities Estate Strategy is set to be refreshed with their current one ending in the middle of 2019. Michael will be able to share some exciting plans on the future of the University as the look to increase international students, offer world-class facilities and deliver unbeatable education.
- John Glass; Infrastructure & Projects Executive of Translink. Infrastructure is one of the key things needed to drive economic growth and Translink will be able to share their future plans to improve connectivity across the country and the work that will bring from new links and stations being created.
- David Mackey; Director at The Carbon & Energy Fund. The CEFI is an organisation specifically created to fund, facilitate and project manage complex energy infrastructure upgrades within the Irish health economy and the wider Public Sector and they’ll be talking about their role and how companies can get involved.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)