Northern Ireland Development Plans 2018
September 11 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Northern Ireland Development Plans 2018 | Event
We’ve a fantastic speaker line-up for the Northern Ireland Development Plans Conference which will see a variety of presentations from public and private sector leaders, we’ll hear about exciting development plans and opportunities for you to get involved, and we’ll also hear insights into the regional plans and future vision for Northern Ireland.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Exhibitors Package||3m x 2m||2||4||£1500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||2||1||£1000||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
Join the following speakers and companies:
- Speakers TBC
- Other Companies: Faithful+Gould
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Deanes Meat Locker.
We’re excited for our first event in Northern Ireland of 2018 which sees us visit Belfast! We’re excited to be joined at the event by the following speakers:
- Cathy Reynolds; Head of Asset Development at Belfast City Council. She’ll be giving a great overview of the city of Belfast and some of the huge developments happening in the city. The Titanic Quarter is a key focus of development in the city, with other big projects creating plenty of traction such as the Paper Exchange development, Belfast Odyssey’s transformation, the £400m River Lagan riverside development and much more.
- Damien Toner; Director of Estates at Queens University. The University are implementing a major capital development programme designed to ensure a world-class facility. With over 250 buildings in their current portfolio their is always continued work happening at the higher education institution with future plans set to be shared on the future plans for the University.
- Professor Paddy Nixon; Vice Chancellor & President of Ulster University. The Universities Estate Strategy is set to be refreshed with their current one ending in the middle of 2019. Prof Paddy Nixon will be able to share some exciting plans on the future of the University as the look to increase international students, offer world-class facilities and deliver unbeatable education.
- Chris Conway; Chief Executive Officer of Translink. Infrastructure is one of the key things needed to drive economic growth and Translink will be able to share their future plans to improve connectivity across the country and the work that will bring from new links and stations being created.
- David Mackey; Director at The Carbon & Energy Fund. The CEFI is an organisation specifically created to fund, facilitate and project manage complex energy infrastructure upgrades within the Irish health economy and the wider Public Sector and they’ll be talking about their role and how companies can get involved.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)