Oxford Development Plans
April 29 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
The Town Hall, Oxford
Oxford Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by over 150 construction and property professionals in Oxford for our next conference – where we’re set to hear about major new developments happening across the city and surrounding region alongside hours of networking. We’ll be hearing from some exceptional speakers who’ll be sharing details on their future projects and plans, whilst sharing exclusive information and insights.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||Sold Out|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||View Package Details|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attending dinner are:
- Blenheim Estates
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Make Architects, Gallagher, Gardiner & Theobald
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Old Bank Hotel
Oxfordshire’s economy continues to grow – and to keep the trend going a vast amount of development and regeneration needs to continue across the region. The Oxford-Cambridge ARC Corridor also poses a once-in-a-generation opportunity for phenomenal growth, with the major infrastructure project set to drive even further growth – but a collaborative approach will be crucial to ensuring the opportunities are maximised, and this event offers a great opportunity to meet those who’re within the industry and at the forefront of those schemes. The speakers will be sharing details of some of those schemes, with speakers including:
- Roger File; Chief Operations Officer and Development Director at Blenheim Estate. Major landowners for more than three centuries Blenheim Estates are going through an exciting period as they continue to create thriving communities and new homes for people for now and the future. Roger will share details of their ongoing developments and the future vision for the estate.
- Barry Jessup; Director at First Base. The major developer have some exciting schemes across the UK – and they have a keen interest to increase their work within Oxfordshire, especially with the proposed Oxford-Cambridge corridor driving economic growth, development and regeneration across the region, and Barry will talk about their potential schemes in the region.
- Harriet Waters; Head of Estates Sustainability at the University of Oxford. She’ll be discussing the estates masterplan and vision for the University as it continues to grow – with a focus on how they’ll be developing their estate to be sustainable, smart and integrate into the existing campuses and surrounding communities.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)