Southampton & Hampshire Development Plans
November 19 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Southampton Football Club, Britannia Rd,SO14 5FP
Southampton & Hampshire Development Plans | Event
After a sell out conference in May we’re back in Southampton where we’ll once again be bringing the construction and property industry together with well over 150 senior industry professionals. The key influencers from Hampshire will descend on St Mary’s Stadium to network and make new commercially-rewarding relationships before we hear from some exceptional speakers, with some of the topics set to be discussed including…
- Exclusive information surrounding Welborne Garden Village – with inside information on the 6,000 home new community set to be delivered over 25 years
- The new strategic masterplan set out by Winchester City Council with info on new development sites
- Intel into the future projects being developed by Basingstoke and Deane Council as they look to deliver their ambitious housing targets and deliver economic growth for the north of Hampshire.
There is a real burst of development and investment happening across Southampton and the wider Hampshire region at present. As Winchester Council, Southampton City Council and others begins their long-term strategies to manage development, protect the environment and promote sustainable communities there has been a number of large development and regeneration sites identified to help deliver the growth expected – with a vision to continue transforming the region. To find out about the schemes being brought forward and the opportunities they present to your business this event is a must-attend.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; VIP Speakers’ Dinner
After Event VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- Other Companies Attending: Perfect Circle, FRAME, Gallagher
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Leonardo Royal.
Conference Partnership Packages
Our partnership opportunities will enable you to maximise your attendance at the conference – from VIP access to speak one-on-one with the speakers, to getting maximum brand awareness to boost brand advocacy and loyalty within the region. Be at the forefront of the event and showcase your brand in front of the industry’s biggest names and influencers. Packages available include:
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||Sold Out|
|Badge Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Email Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Registration Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Drinks & Bar Partner||Yes||2||1||£1,750||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,000||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||Sold Out|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||Sold Out|