Southampton & Hampshire Development Plans
May 14 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
Southampton Football Club
Southampton & Hampshire Development Plans | Event
Join us for an incredible evening of networking with over 150 business professionals in Southampton – alongside presentations from some of the key developers, investors and authorities driving new development and regeneration within Southampton and the wider Hampshire region. Alongside hours of networking we’ll hear about major proposed developments across the region including Aster Group’s £2bn housebuilding programme, the councils new strategic masterplan and more.
Conference Partnership Packages
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company.
- Southampton City Council
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, Morgan Sindall, JLL
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers’ Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Leonardo Royal Hotel.
There is a real burst of development and investment happening across Southampton and the wider Hampshire region at present. As Southampton City Council begins its long-term strategy to manage development, protect the environment and promote sustainable communities there has been a number of large development and regeneration sites identified to help deliver the growth expected – with a 2036 vision to continue transforming the area. We’re going to be hearing about some of the ambitious development plans set for the region at this conference with speakers including:
- Amanda Williams; Group Development Director at Aster Group. The group recently announced a £2bn housebuilding programme as they look to accelerate their delivery of new homes – with the programme set to be developed over several phases. Amanda will talk through their plans – specifically through their 2020-2024 phases and how those in the industry can get involved within the schemes.
- Mike Harris; Deputy Chief Executive of Southampton City Council. There is a critical mass of development and regeneration both happening and proposed across the Southampton area – and Mike will discuss their new masterplan along with information on development zones, investment opportunities, procurement and future schemes.
- Peter Tisdale; Chief Executive Officer at THAT Group. A prolific developer across the South Coast, Peter will fill us in on the developments set to happen in Southampton, Hampshire and the surrounding regions including their new office development as they continue to grow their portfolio of major new developments.
- Kevin Monaghan; Executive Director of Estates and Facilities at University of Southampton. Kevin will be sharing a detailed over of the University’s estate masterplan, the vision for the future and how this will affect their campus and property, and details on how firms can get involved in potential future developments.
We expect to be in a position to announce additional speakers shortly.
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After-Event Speakers’ Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)