West Yorkshire Economic Growth Conference
September 22 @ 0800hrs - 1730hrs
West Yorkshire Economic Growth Conference | Event
West Yorkshire’s Future Starts Here
A day of discussion and opportunity with our region’s business and public sector leaders.
It’s the region’s biggest business event of 2017. The West Yorkshire Economic Growth Conference brings together public and private sector leaders to discuss and debate the key business themes and opportunities for growth. The conference is supported by the West Yorkshire Combined Authority, the Leeds City Region LEP and the Cities of West Yorkshire.
- Join the conversation on regional economic growth
- Gain insights from public sector and Blue Chip company leaders
- Network with key players, businesses and professionals
- Access opportunities unique to this event and delegate group
- Increase your understanding of the West Yorkshire business landscape
Sessions and speakers
An outstanding line-up of keynotes and sessions is already confirmed, with more to come.
|Dr Aman Puri
Consul General, India
City of Bradford Council
West Yorkshire Combined Authority
Increase your understanding of five key West Yorkshire business topics. Have your say on the region’s economic roadmap in conference debate sessions.
- Why a combined authority?
- Improving transport
- Delivering housing
- Developing skills
- Growing the economy
For full details please visit: westyorkshireeconomicgrowthconference.com