West Midlands Development Plans
December 11 @ 1530hrs - 1900hrs
West Midlands Development Plans | Event
We’ll be joined by 200 business professionals and some fantastic speakers in Birmingham who’ll provide an abundance of market intel and outline the development plans for some of the biggest projects set to happen across the West Midlands. Catesby Estate’s major residential development in Kenilworth and the 50-year masterplan being formed for Calthorpe Estates 1,600-acre estate in Edgbaston will be just some of the key topics forming the conversation.
|Partnership Package||Exhibition Stand||Delegate Places||Number of Packages||Cost (+VAT)|
|Conference Partner||Yes||4||1||£2,500||View Package Details|
|Exhibitor Package||Yes||2||4||£1,500||View Package Details|
|VIP Dinner Partner||-||2||1||£1,000||View Package Details|
|Programme Partner||-||2||1||£500||Sold Out|
VIP Dinner Tickets
A unique opportunity to spend quality time after the event with the speakers. Take discussions about projects and schemes, procurement opportunities and networking with decision makers into a more relaxed and open setting. The evening meal includes a formal discussion around key regional topics in the industry – accompanied by good food, wine and excellent company. Attendees include:
- Mark Lee – Calthorpe Estates
- Rachel Wood – Sladen Estates
- Other Companies Attending: Balfour Beatty, E.ON, Rolton Group, Edmond Shipway, PBA – now part of Stantec, Plowman Craven, Ridge & Partners, ilke Homes
VIP Dinner Ticket Privileges:
- Attendance at the VIP Speakers Dinner
- Attendance at the Evening Conference
- VIP name badges
- Guaranteed tickets at sold-out events
Maximum of two VIP tickets per company. Only 15 VIP tickets available per event. Dinner venue: Opus at Cornwall Street.
The West Midlands is an area of huge interest for those within the industry – both within the UK and globally. It’s attracting more and more attention, and the arrive of HS2 and the Commonwealth Games can only enhance opportunities in the region, with new investment driving regeneration and development. Our December event will bring together some of those at the forefront of driving growth and development within the Midlands – and they’ll be sharing presentations on their schemes set to happen and details on how your company can get involved. Speakers include:
- Mark Lee; CEO at Calthorpe Estates. They’re currently working to map out a 50-year vision for their 1,600-acre estate in Edgbaston which is set to be transformed in a bid to help ‘see the estate thrive for the next 300 years’ and this will form part of their wider presentation on their major plans for the future across their portfolio.
- David Morris; Planning Director at Catesby Estates. They’ve got several major schemes happening at the moment – one of which is their 600+ residential development in Warwickshire which was recently submitted for planning permission.
- Daniel Levene; Head of Analysis at Cogress Ltd. He’ll be speaking about their portfolio in Birmingham and the West Midlands and how they’re looking to get involved with other businesses within the region to invest in potential schemes.
- Rachel Wood; Managing Director of Sladen Estates. Sladen Estates have several large developments ongoing across the Midlands and they’ll be sharing details on those schemes along with future plans of what they’re looking to do across the West Midlands in the next few years.
- 15:30-16:00 – Registration
- 16:00-16:45 – Networking with wine, beer and soft drinks
- 16:45-18:15 – Speaker presentations
- 18:15-19:00 – Networking with hot food, wine, beer and soft drinks
- 19:30-22:00 – VIP Speakers Dinner (VIP Ticket Holders Only)